Whether its power boating, sailing, windsurfing, sea-dooing or warring bumper boats it all can happen in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Harrison Lake & River.
There are several local boat launches – one in the East end of the Village, one in Sasquatch Park (Greenpoint day use area). Kilby Beach also has a launch for Harrison River access
– Killer’s Cove Marina provides moorage and the only source of fuel on the lake
– Listen to VHF radio channel 68 for boating information
– Harrison Lake is glacier fed, is full of river currents and constant winds – it is important to wear a PFD
Best Boating excursions
– Rainbow Falls – up the lake on the east side of Cascade Bay you will find a beautiful waterfall
– Echo Island – Circumnavigate the Island for great views
– Long Island – Just past Echo Island on the west side of the lake is Long Island. Visit the protected bay
If you don’t own a boat
– Contact Harrison Eco Tours at the Harrison Resort and explore one of their exciting Jet Boat tours or other excursions.
– Take the Harrison Lake tour on the Laroan with Shoreline Tours this is a fantastic tour of all the highlights of Harrison lake or River depending on the tour. Informative, interesting we highly recommend it
Want to rent a boat then try
– Killers Cove Boat Rentals
– Harrison Water Sports
Visit http://TourismHarrison.com for more information.
Scenic7BC.com – Your TOLL FREE route from Vancouver to Hope BC